This is to inform prospective students that Nnamdi Azikiwe University has scheduled its 20/2021 POST UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who made the University their first choice in the 2020 University Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) as well as all NAU Affiliate Institutions. The price of the form is N2,000. See details on the faculty cut-off marks and more below:
SCREENING EXERCISE DATES:
The screening date and details will be announced in due course. Candidates are advised to obtain the official UNIZIK Post-UTME past questions and answers. This will enable them prepare adequately for the screening exercise.
Candidates who made Nnamdi Azikiwe University their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply
Faculties / Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 200
- Arts – English Language and Literature
- Basic Medical Sciences – Anatomy and Physiology
- Biosciences – Applied Microbiology and Brewing, Applied Biochemistry, Botany, Parasitology and Entomology and Zoology
- Education – Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy
- Health Sciences & Technology – Medical Lab Science, Nursing Science, Radiography, Medical Rehab (Physiotherapy)
- Management Sciences – Accountancy, Banking & Finance, Business Administration, Cooperative Economics & Management, Marketing, Public Administration and Entrepreneurship
- Medicine – Medicine
- Pharmaceutical Sciences – Pharmacy
- Physical Sciences – Computer Science
- Social Sciences – Economics, Psychology, Political
Science, Mass Communication, Sociology/Anthropology.
Faculties/Programmes with Cut-Off Mark of 180
- Agriculture – Agric Econs & Extension, Animal Science & Fisheries, Forestry & Wildlife, Food Science & Technology, Soil Science, Crop Science.
- Arts – Igbo, African & Asian Studies, History & International Studies, Linguistics, Music, Philosophy, Modern European Languages, Religion & Human Relations, Theatre and Film Studies, and Chinese Studies.
- Education – All programmes except Educational Foundations, Educational Management & Policy and Technical Education
- Engineering – All programmes
- Environmental Sciences – Only Architecture
- Health Sciences & Technology – Environmental Health Science
Programmes with 160 Cut off
- Environmental Sciences – Building, Quantity Surveying, Surveying & Geoinformatics, Fine and Applied Arts, Environmental Management, Estate Management, Geography and Meteorology
- Physical Sciences – All programs except Computer Science
- Technical Education and
- All Affiliate Institutions
Registration procedure are as follows
- Registration starts on Monday, 12th August and will end on November 30th, 2020.
- Change of Course or Change of Institution into NAU (and its affiliate institutions) ends on November 20th, 2020. Any change after that day will not be valid.
- Click here to visit the NAU portal
- – Click on ‘ Create Account’
- – Enter your UTME REG Number and a valid email address and click ‘Send’. A verification code will be sent to your email instantly.
- – Copy the verification code and click on ‘Continue’
- – On the form, enter your phone number, password, verification code (copied from email), select the access level and click on ‘ Submit’
- – Your login details will be sent to your email address instantly.
- – Continue with the application by logging in with the login credentials sent to your email
- – After successful login, click on ‘Step One’, click on ‘Generate Application Form RRR’
- – Print the RRR (Remita) page, proceed to any bank of your choice nationwide to make a payment of N2,000 only
- – Login to the portal, click on ‘Step Two’, click on ‘Confirm payment’, enter the RRR number and click on ‘Verify payment’. If payment confirmation is successful, or if you get a notification ‘Payment already verified’, then proceed to “Step Three”.
- – Click on ‘Step Three’, click on ‘Fill Application Form’, Fill out the application form. You can save each stage of the application and continue at a later time. Also, you can edit your information as often as possible within the registration period.
- – Check the ‘I Agree’ box and click on “submit” button.
- – Print out the Application Form and come along with it for your screening and POST UTME / DE examination.
For Direct Entry Candidates:
- In addition to the above registration procedures, candidates must also ensure that their academic transcript is forwarded to The Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, on or before Monday 30th November 2020
- Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for admission
Please note that candidates with WASCE and NABTEB should fill only their name, Exam No, Year and School/Centre where examination was taken. Candidates can always go back to update their O’Level result information for correctness.