Kunle Afod solicits support for actor Opebe amid battle with unknown illness [VIDEO]

Nairavoice | 1h ago 104 0 2 min read
Kunle Afod solicits support for actor Opebe amid battle with unknown illness [VIDEO]

Nollywood filmmaker, Kunle Afod, has solicited help for veteran actor, Opebe, amid his battle with an unknown illness.

Afod made the plea on Friday during his visit to Opebe’s residence in Ibadan.

Speaking in a video shared on his Instagram page, Afod said, “Our fans, we have come again this time around for one of our elders in the industry, Baba Opebe.

“He’s not feeling healthy. His health is diminishing, depreciating, I don’t know the English that I can use to describe his situation right now as you all can see him.

“Please if you know where we can take him to or any support you can give to him please let’s help him. Nigerians, we want your support, we want your help. Please come to his aid.”

When asked about the nature of his sickness, Opebe said, “I have been away from the screen because of my health. I have done a series of tests but nothing was found. They only told me that I’m short of blood and I was given four pants of blood.

Enjoying this article? Support our work with a small crypto donation.

“I have been on it since last year. We have been to different hospitals. I was not diagnosed with any illness but it’s now getting worse.”

Watch the video.

Show Some Love By Sharing

Discover more from NAIRAVOICE.COM.NG

Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.

Enjoyed this? A small crypto donation helps us keep publishing.
Nairavoice
Nairavoice

Contributor at NairaVoice.com.ng

Related Posts

Leave a Reply