Documents all signed & exchanged: Fabrizio Romano says imminent Man Utd signing “100% confirmed”

Nairavoice | 3h ago 383 0 3 min read
Documents all signed & exchanged: Fabrizio Romano says imminent Man Utd signing “100% confirmed”

Manchester United have reportedly signed and exchanged all documents to finalise the transfer of Carlos Baleba from Brighton.

According to Fabrizio Romano, it now looks like everything is in place for Baleba to join the Red Devils in a deal worth an initial £65m plus a further £5m in add-ons.

Romano says this is now all 100% confirmed, with Man Utd closing in on an exciting move for the talented young Cameroon international.

“Manchester United and Brighton have exchanged all documents as signed it all for Carlos Baleba deal. £65m plus £5m and sell-on clause agreement, 100% confirmed,” Romano posted on X.

£65m plus £5m and sell-on clause agreement, 100% confirmed. pic.twitter.com/G3q8S9FMVJ

— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) August 23, 2026

? Manchester United and Brighton have exchanged all documents as signed it all for Carlos Baleba deal.

£65m plus £5m and sell-on clause agreement, 100% confirmed. pic.twitter.com/G3q8S9FMVJ

— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) August 23, 2026

There will now surely only be a few more formalities before Baleba’s arrival at Old Trafford can be confirmed, with what looks like an exciting purchase for United’s third midfield signing of the summer.

Manchester United to sign Carlos Baleba as midfield overhaul continues

United have done well to move for Baleba after his impressive form for Brighton, and he also joins Youri Tielemans and Andrey Santos in joining the club this summer.

Enjoying this article? Support our work with a small crypto donation.

That’s three new central midfielders coming in, which makes sense after the departure of Casemiro at the end of his contract, while Manuel Ugarte’s unconvincing form will be a concern, and he’s now out injured anyway.

Want more CaughtOffside coverage? Add us as a preferred source on Google to your favourites list for news you can trust

MUFC fans will hope that Baleba can take this team to the next level, as it wasn’t the best start for Tielemans and Santos yesterday in the surprise defeat to newly-promoted Hull City.

Brighton continue to sell

Brighton have once again sold one of their best players as they continue to make major profit on their young talents.

The Seagulls have also previously allowed big names like Moises Caicedo and Joao Pedro to join Chelsea, and their other former stars include Ben White at Arsenal and Alexis Mac Allister at Liverpool.

Baleba could be another significant loss for the team, but they’ve done well up to now to replace their departing star players with other smart finds in the transfer market.

Show Some Love By Sharing

Discover more from NAIRAVOICE.COM.NG

Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.

Enjoyed this? A small crypto donation helps us keep publishing.
Nairavoice
Nairavoice

Contributor at NairaVoice.com.ng

Related Posts

Leave a Reply